Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

Someone saw Dead Alive!

This was brutal. It was good though. You took the lawnmower thing from Dead Alive, didn't you? lol. That's a funny movie.

The Peter Bone Collab The Peter Bone Collab

Amatuer

This was very unprofessional. You didn't credit anyone in the Author/file information bar, the loading bar is bugged, and there were other things too. Some of the animations didn't make sense. But most were okay. 4/10 2/5

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Meh...

I personally didn't like it that much, the graphics were poor and the animation didn't follow the music or anything. 7/10 2/5

Mafia Stories Mafia Stories

This was a very good game, especially considering how fast you made it. I like your approach on uniting all mafia tropes. I can definitely see you making a full-fledged mafia game of your own, with a unique plot and stuff. Keep up the good work.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Hey man! I really like this. It all seems fluid when it comes to game play. If you make a sequel or other games with this engine, I suggest you try to allow more destructibility in the environment, such as shooting through walls/ceilings. I noticed you could shoot out lights in this one. Maybe make them a tool for killing an opponent, like shooting the glass to fall on their heads and stun/kill them. Another mechanic I wished for is a cover system. There were a lot of obstacles that could be jumped over. Those could be used as barriers to crouch behind and take cover. I also think you could incorporate a melee system of some sort. I've never been able to find a game that has the type of 2D fighting I crave. I really like this game and I feel it could be even better if you throw some more interactivity into it.

mmankt responds:

hey man thx for the good word! you can crouch behind cover with ctrl/c i know it's not a cover system but it's not suited for this type of mp game. my future game son this engine will have more of everything and including stuff you suggested. cheers!

Ragdoll Achievement Ragdoll Achievement

I love this game. I'm addicted. But I might have found a flaw: Small bodies parts (the ones detached) don't register on the springs or by missiles. I don't know if this is a bug or if it is meant to challenge us. Otherwise it is a fantastic game!

Arpegio Study no2-backingtrack Arpegio Study no2-backingtrack

I love the beginning arpeggio!

This truly is addicting to listen to. That beginning Em arpeggio is so cool. Is this using Phyrigian Dominant?

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review.
Actually, from what I consider, all there is E minor harmonic combined with some minor natural. There is a newer version of this and also music sheet available if you're interested.

Blackhole Earth Consumption II Blackhole Earth Consumption II

I love it!

This is one of the best things I've heard ever.

Burned (Kane's old theme) Burned (Kane's old theme)

I don't believe you made this.

This is way too close to the original. It is exactly spot on. You can't honestly tell me that you got the exact tone and exact drum sounds. I am reporting this.

angry faic angry faic

...

I'd highly suggest you finish Elementary School so you have a grasp of art.

I suppose I should give some criticism.

1:Learn to spell.
2:The head is the wrong color.
3:Eyes are too small.
4:Mouth is choppy.
5:Head is unproportional to the face.
6: Et cetera

destroyer568 responds:

no ur wrong thats what angry face looks like

Cheezburger Cheezburger

Awesome.

This is amazing! I could never even dream of making this! But one piece of critique, The tail's to thick