Arpegio Study no2-backingtrack Arpegio Study no2-backingtrack

I love the beginning arpeggio!

This truly is addicting to listen to. That beginning Em arpeggio is so cool. Is this using Phyrigian Dominant?

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review.
Actually, from what I consider, all there is E minor harmonic combined with some minor natural. There is a newer version of this and also music sheet available if you're interested.

Blackhole Earth Consumption II Blackhole Earth Consumption II

I love it!

This is one of the best things I've heard ever.

Burned (Kane's old theme) Burned (Kane's old theme)

I don't believe you made this.

This is way too close to the original. It is exactly spot on. You can't honestly tell me that you got the exact tone and exact drum sounds. I am reporting this.

AcID bAtH AcID bAtH

Reminds me of that anime Code Geass

Not bad. The quality wasn't top-notch, but I assume that that was out of your control. You could've added some drums or a more pronounced bass. But other than that, not bad for one instrument.
7/10
3/5

Metal1 - Zhuriel VS cowdog2 Metal1 - Zhuriel VS cowdog2

Not bad.

But Zhuriel seemed like he didn't play in the right scale, just a couple of notes out of place. Cowdog2, I like yours a tab better, pretty much because you didn't rely on tricks (I.E. Tremolo bar, kill switch). Zhuriel, you need to work on your techniques a little more. The whammy bar is cool and all, but don't use it too much. Same for killswitch. Take a little bit of music theory. Look at some lessons online and learn scales. You seem like the kind of person who doesn't do that kind of stuff.

I give it to Cowdog2

thecoreman responds:

Thanks for voting man, your time will come soon :P Appreciated, and counted for the final vote.

Marie's Song Marie's Song

PRetty cool

Not bad. I brought it up to 4.07 for you. It was good. Nice and ambient. But the clicks and pops were kind of... distracting. But that can't be fixed easily so I didn't mark down for it.

Sorrow Of Life Sorrow Of Life

Another great piece of work!

This is great! I really like hearing your work. You should make many more songs. One thing I noticed like everyone else is that the guitar is too repetitive. But, you make up in for the strings. WHat do you use for the strings? Do you use a synth or a program or is it you?

mr-vincent responds:

Noooo i'm really bad with keyboard live :p I only use Reason, and I tweaked a string to make it sound like that :)

Thanks for 10/10

Lights of Darkness Lights of Darkness

Sick.

This is in the top 3 of things I've heard. Ever. I need to know, what did you use for orchestra and drums?

mr-vincent responds:

I used Reason 4.0 to make everything that is not guitars

Gutteral Beguiling Gutteral Beguiling

ehh...

I see you went for a more Death metal type thing, but you did go off time. This sounds like too bright. It needs to be more brutal, like sadder. Oh and your solo was... jumbled. 2/5 7/10

Ryan-of-the-Metal responds:

Yeah, the solo was a bit jumbled, I can see why you said that, but I liked it. Keep in mind my guitar was only tuned down to C-standard, that's the best I got in terms of tuning, if I had a say- 8-string, it'd sound like 4x darker.

I have a few latency issues with my computer, but it shows me that I'm on proper time for most of my tracks, I should take more consideration with my other tracks, in this instance, my lead.

Shredding Glass Shredding Glass

IT sounds... ok

You did alright, it's not the best thing I've ever heard, but it seems more of a test to hear drums when equalized in your songs. So I give it a 3/5 6/10

Ryan-of-the-Metal responds:

Sounds like the plan. You should probably know early that I probably have some peculiar taste when it comes to music, so you might not agree completely with what I make, but I keep on trying!