Mafia Stories Mafia Stories

This was a very good game, especially considering how fast you made it. I like your approach on uniting all mafia tropes. I can definitely see you making a full-fledged mafia game of your own, with a unique plot and stuff. Keep up the good work.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Hey man! I really like this. It all seems fluid when it comes to game play. If you make a sequel or other games with this engine, I suggest you try to allow more destructibility in the environment, such as shooting through walls/ceilings. I noticed you could shoot out lights in this one. Maybe make them a tool for killing an opponent, like shooting the glass to fall on their heads and stun/kill them. Another mechanic I wished for is a cover system. There were a lot of obstacles that could be jumped over. Those could be used as barriers to crouch behind and take cover. I also think you could incorporate a melee system of some sort. I've never been able to find a game that has the type of 2D fighting I crave. I really like this game and I feel it could be even better if you throw some more interactivity into it.

mmankt responds:

hey man thx for the good word! you can crouch behind cover with ctrl/c i know it's not a cover system but it's not suited for this type of mp game. my future game son this engine will have more of everything and including stuff you suggested. cheers!

Ragdoll Achievement Ragdoll Achievement

I love this game. I'm addicted. But I might have found a flaw: Small bodies parts (the ones detached) don't register on the springs or by missiles. I don't know if this is a bug or if it is meant to challenge us. Otherwise it is a fantastic game!

Akuma Soundboard Akuma Soundboard

Nice! But I noticed a few flaws. 1: Welcome to your doom and Welcome to Hell are the same clip.
2: "En Garde" should be ingrate. That is pretty much it. Otherwise it is perfect.

JuneLinMilliam responds:

English is not a first for me but I will make a change on this at the time I edit Ryu and Chun Li soundboard. Thank you for that!

the Engineer the Engineer

I would like to be able to play the game.

I usually never give poor reviews or give poor scores, but guys... I can't even play the game. I have nothing running on my computer, ads are gone, I have the newest version of flash available. It's just terribly laggy. The first six seconds took two minutes. You could have at least put quality control so I don't have to play it on high quality. It could have been better...

Level Up! Level Up!

FUCKING GAY@!!!

THe shadow dude in the dream, is literally impossible! He knocked me down in that corner and just spammed attacks! BUt other than that and a couple of other things, this was an okay game. 3/5 6/10

titch007uk responds:

I love how people stay it's impossible and other people say it's easy and they finished the game.

Well someone has to be wrong. :p

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

GJ!!!

I loved it! It was fun!

Also @honestcritic: That's what she said!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

CooL!

I love this game! I got 372!!!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

cool

hikaruthehedgehog: Don't worry That's a different game. You have nothing to worry about.

as for the review, Awesome!!!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

It's good

I liked it but there should be a save feature because I got really far and then died So I have to restart and that sucks.