Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

Someone saw Dead Alive!

This was brutal. It was good though. You took the lawnmower thing from Dead Alive, didn't you? lol. That's a funny movie.

The Peter Bone Collab The Peter Bone Collab

Amatuer

This was very unprofessional. You didn't credit anyone in the Author/file information bar, the loading bar is bugged, and there were other things too. Some of the animations didn't make sense. But most were okay. 4/10 2/5

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Meh...

I personally didn't like it that much, the graphics were poor and the animation didn't follow the music or anything. 7/10 2/5

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome

I love MC.It's the best Flash I've seen in awhile.

TO Proto-seo461: THe new guys are Sanford and Deimos.(Sanford is the one with the lip and Deimos had the two assault rifles.) If you have seen Madness Combat 5,those two are the ones that gave Hank a sword to fight Tricky.

The Creation of Darkness The Creation of Darkness

It's okay

Kind of bland.There is no detail and I think you should check out some Madness Tutorials before submitting anything Madness.

Newbie99 responds:

Ya, but this is just my first animation.

The Hammer Collab The Hammer Collab

Awesome!!!

I loved it!!!You should definitely make a Nail collab or some sort of sequel!!!!

DBZ Buu saga part.1 DBZ Buu saga part.1

Not that good

Horrible spelling,barely any fighting.No buttons and it's way too short.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

Pretty Good

I liked it but I didn't like how the animation was done.I din't like how you tweened some of it.

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Holy Shit

Dude Wicked good job 10/10.That face that popped up while that girl was in the bathroom was that George Bush?lol

Alien Hominid Home Coming Alien Hominid Home Coming

Smooth

lol I like it smooth animation,funny,unique=8/10

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks. Glad you like it!